Skip to Navigation
Columbia Campus    
  Dec 15, 2017
2017-2018 Undergraduate Studies Bulletin

General Education Minor

Students completing degrees outside the College of Education who wish to include an education minor must contact their undergraduate dean’s office for prior approval.

Minor Requirements (18 Hours)


* Practicum courses must be taken concurrently with the related content course of the same number.

Requests for course substitutions must be submitted in writing to the College of Education (COE) Office of Student Affairs for review by the COE associate dean for academic and student affairs.