Dec 13, 2018
2017-2018 Graduate Studies Bulletin (Archived Copy) [Archived Catalog]
Programs by College/School
College of Arts and Sciences
African American Studies
School of Visual Art and Design
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Criminology and Criminal Justice
Earth and Ocean Sciences
English Language and Literature
Environment and Sustainability Program
Film and Media Studies
Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Physics and Astronomy
Theatre and Dance
Women's and Gender Studies
Darla Moore School of Business
- Accountancy, M.A.C.C.
- Business Administration, A.M.B.A
- Business Administration, M.S.
- Business Administration, P.M.B.A.
- Business Administration, Ph.D.
- Business Analytics, Certificate
- Cost Management, Certificate
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Certificate
- Executive International Master of Business Administration, E.I.M.B.A.
- Financial and Resource Management, Certificate
- Global Strategy, Certificate
- Human Resources, Certificate
- Human Resources, M.H.R.
- International Business, I.M.B.A.
- International Business, M.I.B.
- International Finance, Certificate
College of Education
Educational Leadership and Policies
- Counselor Education, Certificate (Career Development Facilitator)
- Counselor Education, Ed.S.
- Counselor Education, Ph.D.
- Curriculum and Instruction, Ed.D. (College of Education Program)
- Educational Psychology and Research, M.Ed.
- Educational Psychology and Research, Ph.D.
- Educational Technology, M.Ed. (Joint degree with USC Aiken)
- Foundations of Education, Ph.D.
- Play Therapy, Certificate
- Qualitative Research, Certificate
- Special Education, M.Ed.
- Special Education, Ph.D.
Instruction and Teacher Education
Initial Teacher Certification Programs
- Art Education, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
- Elementary Education, M.A.T. (2-6 Certification)
- English, M.A.T. (Secondary Education)
- Foreign Language, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
- Mathematics, M.A.T. (Secondary Education)
- Music Education, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
- Physical Education, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
- Sciences, M.A.T. (Secondary Education)
- Secondary Education, M.T.
- Social Studies, M.A.T. (Secondary Education)
- Special Education, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
- Theatre, M.A.T. (P-12 Certification)
College of Education Program (Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction)
College of Engineering and Computing
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Integrated Information Technology
College of Hospitality, Retail, and Sport Management
School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
Sport and Entertainment Management
College of Information and Communications
School of Journalism and Mass Communications
School of Library and Information Science
School of Medicine
School of Music
College of Nursing
College of Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
Arnold School of Public Health
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Environmental Health Sciences
Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior
- Health Communication, Certificate (Public Health)
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior, Dr.P.H.
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior, M.P.H.
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior, M.S.P.H.
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior, Ph.D.
Health Services Policy and Management
Public Health Programs (Division of Academic Affairs)
College of Social Work
Graduate Dual Degree Programs
- Accelerated Master of Business Administration (A.M.B.A.) / J.D.
- Accountancy / Law, M.A.C.C. / J.D.
- Biomedical Sciences / Medicine, Ph.D. / M.D. (Medical Scientist Training Program)
- Business Administration / English, M.S. / M.A.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice / Law, M.A. / J.D.
- Earth and Environmental Resources Management / Law, M.E.E.R.M. / J.D.
- Economics / Law, M.A. / J.D.
- English / Library and Information, M.A. / M.L.I.S.
- Environmental Law and Policy / Law, M.E.L.P. / J.D. (Dual Degree Program with the Vermont Law School)
- Epidemiology / Environmental Health Sciences, Ph.D. / Ph.D.
- General Public Health / Medicine, M.P.H. / M.D.
- General Public Health / Pharmacy, M.P.H. / Pharm.D.
- Health Services Policy and Management / Law, M.H.A. / J.D.
- Health Services Policy and Management / Public Administration, M.P.H. / M.P.A.
- Human Resources / Law M.H.R. / J.D.
- International Business / ESCP Paris Master of Management, M.I.B / M.I.M.
- International Business / Koc University Master of International Management, M.I.B. / M.I.M.
- International Business / Law, I.M.B.A. / J.D.
- International Business / Shanghai Jiao Tong University Master of International Business, M.I.B./M.I.B.
- International Business / Tec de Monterrey Master of International Business, M.I.B. / M.I.B.
- International Business / Università Bocconi Master of International Management, M.I.B. / M.I.M.
- International Business / University of Mannheim, M.I.B. / Mannheim Master of Management
- Journalism and Mass Communications / Law, M.M.C. / J.D.
- Public Administration / Law, M.P.A. / J.D.
- Public Administration / Social Work, M.P.A. / M.S.W.
- Public History / Library and Information Science, M.A. / M.L.I.S.
- Social Work / Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior, M.S.W. / M.P.H.
- Social Work / Health Service Policy and Management, M.S.W. / M.P.H.
- Social Work / Law, M.S.W. / J.D.
Other Graduate Courses and Programs